Nutricost Magnesium Oxide Capsules
Every easy-to-take, quick-release capsule of Nutricost Magnesium Oxide capsules provides a whopping 750 mg serving dosage of Magnesium Oxide (420 mg of Magnesium). Each bottle contains 240 capsules for 120 Servings. There are 2 capsules per serving.
- Extra Strength Magnesium Oxide Supplement
- 750mg of Magnesium Oxide Per Capsule (420mg of Magnesium)
- 240 Servings Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Q & A
Does this Magnesium Oxide have 750 mg or 420 mg of magnesium per serving? Why does it mention both numbers?
- The amount of Magnesium per capsule is 420mg, the amount of Magnesium Oxide 750mg.
Are the capsules soft gel and are they vegetarian?
- Yes, the capsules are soft gel and are animal-sourced. When Nutricost uses an animal source gelatin capsule it is always bovine, never porcine.
Who tests Nutricost’s Magnesium Oxide supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with 8 ounces of water, preferably with a meal.