Nutricost L-Tyrosine Capsules
- 180 Capsules of L-Tyrosine Per bottle
- 500mg of L-Tyrosine Per Capsule
- High-Quality L-Tyrosine
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost L-Tyrosine - Formulated To Be The Best
L-Tyrosine, in addition to minerals like selenium and iodine, is essential for the production of the thyroid hormone thyroxine.
Thyroxine is secreted by the thyroid gland - found in the throat - into the bloodstream, where it regulates many aspects of metabolism and energy production. Without sufficient tyrosine, you may experience fatigue, poor concentration, constipation, dry skin, weight gain, low mood, and sensitivity to cold*.
Tyrosine's role in the body includes*:
- Forming neurotransmitters
- Producing thyroid hormones
- Regulating the stress response
- Boosting focus and clarity
- Improving motivation and mood
- Supporting metabolism and energy
The lids on most Nutricost products are gradually changing from the original white lids to a new blue lid. During this transition, you may receive a product with either.
Q & A
Does this convert from L-dopa to dopamine?
- It essentially assists in stimulating more dopamine production in the brain.
Can this be taken at night before going to sleep?
- L-Tyrosine may be taken before bedtime.
Does this need to be refrigerated?
- No, Nutricost L-Tyrosine is shelf-stable and does not need to be refrigerated. Store in a cool, dry place.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, preferably between meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.