Nutricost Ginkgo Biloba Capsules
- 120 mg of Ginkgo Biloba Per Serving (240 Servings)
- Contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
- 240 Capsules Per Bottle
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- Made In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
For thousands of years, leaves from the Ginkgo biloba tree have been a common ingredient in Chinese medicine. The Ginkgo biloba tree is native to China and is one of the first trees to be cultivated.
Nutricost Ginkgo Biloba
24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
Nutricost Ginkgo Biloba contains 120 MG of potent, high-quality Ginkgo per serving. These Capsules are non-GMO and gluten-free. Nutricost's Ginkgo Biloba Extract is always from the finest quality available worldwide.
- Easy To Take Capsules
- 3rd Party Tested
- Potent & High Quality
- 1 Capsule Per Serving
Q & A
Is Nutricost Ginkgo Biloba gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost Ginkgo Biloba Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s Ginkgo Biloba supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
What should I know when taking Nutricost’s Ginkgo Biloba capsules?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.