Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®) Powder
- Creatine Monohydrate Made With Creapure®
- 5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate with Creapure® Per Serving
- Independent, Third-Party Testing by ISO-Accredited Laboratories
- Serving Scoop Included
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Nutricost Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate
Made with pure Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, the world's premier creatine powder, creatine is one of the best supplements for improving performance at the gym. Creatine helps to increase strength, endurance, energy levels, and muscle mass*.
This natural amino acid is among the most researched supplements for sports nutrition, is made in the body, and part of the process involved with ATP, the body’s way of providing energy for itself*.
Creatine is super popular in the fitness industry for its benefits with strength and muscle growth, injury prevention, cognitive health, and bone health. For athletes over 50, creatine can be especially beneficial since it can help with sarcopenia, the age-related decrease in muscle mass and strength*.
Q & A
Who tests Nutricost’s Creatine Monohydrate supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.