Nutricost Biotin Capsules
- 10,000mcg of Biotin Per Serving (240 Servings)
- Essential Vitamin for Skin, Hair, and Nails
- 240 Biotin Capsules Per Bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Biotin (Vitamin B7) is also commonly known as Vitamin H. Nutricost Biotin is high quality, potent, and made for you. Biotin is found in several food sources. However, it can still be difficult to make sure your body is getting all the nutrients that it needs. Nutricost makes vitamin B7 supplementation easy! Stay on top of your life with Nutricost Biotin.
Nutricost Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Fill the gaps in your nutrition with Nutricost.
It's time to check out Nutricost Biotin! Nutricost Biotin capsules contain 10,000 MCG of high-quality Biotin in each capsule. This supplement is non-GMO, gluten-free, and made in a GMP-compliant facility. The lid may be either white or blue.
One serving, One Capsule.
Make sure you stay on top of your vitamin B7 intake with Nutricost Biotin.
- Easy To Take Capsules
- Just 1 Capsule Per Serving
- Soy Free
Q & A
Is Nutricost Biotin gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost Biotin Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s Biotin supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals
The statements made have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.