Nutricost HMB Capsules
- 120 or 240 Capsules of High-Quality Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutyrate
- 1,000mg Of HMB Per Serving (2 Caps Per Serving)
- Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
- 3rd Party Tested by ISO-Accredited Laboratories
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate, or HMB, is produced naturally in the body and is made when your body breaks down the BCAA leucine. While your body produces HMB naturally it only produces it in small amounts so many people turn to dietary supplements to help increase their HMB levels.
It's been shown that HMB can help with exercise performance, reducing muscle breakdown, and increase muscle growth*. While paired with the right combo of diet and exercise certain supplements can help fuel exercise performance. Nutricost HMB contains 1,000mg per serving, 500mg per capsule.
Q & A
Is Nutricost HMB gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost HMB Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Are these gelatin capsules?
- These are from bovine-derived gelatin.
Who tests Nutricost’s HMB supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
What should I know when taking Nutricost’s HMB capsules?
- Please follow the directions on the bottle and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.